Motorcyclists Always Take the Scenic Route
Love all of the amenities you provide, to include the motorcycle ones. And we loved that we could stay at your Inn while riding on the Ohio's Windy 9 "Rim of the World" route
Morgan County is home to some of the best scenic byways and is a motorcycle mecca. Let us be your home base.
Stay at The Inns at 8th & Main and get your wind therapy on with one of these thrilling rides:
- Rim of the World Ride (86.6 miles)
- Pioneer Pass (103.5 miles)
- The Triple Nickel (92 miles, 184 round trip)
For more rides and to get your trail maps be sure to check out the Ohio Windy 9's website.
We offer many amenities to our motorcycle guests including the following:
- Off-street parking behind the Stone House. Miss Jane's Suite includes a private entrance and is accessible to the off-street parking and patio.
- Ample trailer parking and storage.
- Wipe down towels.
- Hoses and buckets for cleaning your bikes.
- We are happy to dry your clothes if they get wet during your ride.
- Delicious homestyle breakfast each morning featuring gourmet coffee and locally sourced meats, produce and eggs. We also cater to those with specialized dietary needs.
- Sit and relax with a drink on the patio after a long day’s ride without leaving the Inn. Restaurants and a brewery are located within walking distance for dining in or take out.
- Spacious rooms with high-end mattresses and linens, comfy robes, and luxury soaps and lotions are all a part of our room amenities.
The Inns at 8th & Main requires a two-night stay on spring/summer weekends, although one-night stays can be arranged if vacancy allows.
Please call 740-651-5198 to arrange a one-night stay on weekends.