The Stone House
Where Luxury & History Meet
From the moment you arrive at the Inns at 8th and Main, you are warmly greeted and immersed into a place of history, pampered with modern amenities, and catered by capable and caring but never intrusive hosts whose sole purpose is to ensure that you always feel at home.
Initially built in 1835 as a stagecoach and tavern stop and recreated over the years into a private residence, the Stone House does not feel like a typical hotel because it isn’t. It is a home – your home for the entire length of your stay.
Attention to Detail
Guests to The Inns at 8th and Main are often surprised because they find themselves surrounded by the most bespoke property & room amenities.
Each of our guest suites feature super comfortable beds with hypoallergenic pillows and fine Comphy Sheets.™ In each a uniquely decorated private bath, along custom personal care products and travel amenities.
Each guest suite features the following amenities and more.
- A From Scratch Hot Homestyle
- Breakfast served in the Historic Stone House Dining Room
- Mini Fridge
- Glass Filtered Bottle Water & Snacks
- Individual Coffee Maker with
Fine Coffee by Tayst & Teas
- LED TV with Netflix & Hulu
- Turkish Towels
- High Quality Bocca Terry Robes
- Luxury Shampoo, Conditioner, and our own Soap and Goat Milk Lotion
- Professional Series Hair Dryer